Monday, January 5, 2009

Fancy Pants.....

Today I went to see the Orthopedic Doctor.....urg....it really hurt! I broke off a piece of one of my bones; but, that wasn't the worst of it, he then had to check to see how the tendons and ligaments were doing....boy was that painful, they said they were going to have to knock me out; but, I was being tough and said, "NO"....I should have said yes because the pain knocked me to the floor, it was horrible. We were in the office for hours....checking, X-Rays, and finally a cast....not even kidding it took me HOURS of time there....at one point the doctor came in a said, "Are you still here? Why?"....we about died.....they finally got us out of there an hour after that statement! Needless to say Karl got me home, doped me up and let me rest....10:00 tonight I was finally able to stand on my crutches so that we could take a picture to show all of you my shorts they gave me to wear! They are the funniest thing EVER, they are actually called "Paper Shorts". Karl wanted a pair so I told him he could have mine when we got home. I just can't stop laughing about Karl's expression when he saw them....he is so cute. Anyway, here is a picture of me in them....honestly i look like crap; but, I wanted you to see them....ya gotta laugh!
Love to all...Jan

I swear they are HUGH!!
The crutches are in the way!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those have got to be the funniest pair of shorts I have ever seen! By the way, where is the pink cast?

Dorene said...

Hello Jan
It's your cousin Dorene I love your blog it's cool.You have a very nice looking family. Icant believe it's been 20 yrs how time flies by. I also started a blog I think you can get to mine through your moms. I hope your foot feels better that sounds like something that would happen. here is my blog address http://themongue-molleurfamily.blogspot.com/ I hope to hear from you. Dorene