Saturday, April 11, 2009

Red Rock - Two weeks in a row!

We decided to all go to Red Rock this weekend. Last week Kody & Kolton didn't want to go; but, after they saw our pictures, they decided to go with us. We had a great time!!


King Karl on his throne...


Kody climbing high on the rocks....


Kolton, Kaylee and Kody


Kolton went off climbing in his own direction...


Jan climbing through the rocks...it was so fun!


Kody...standing tall...


Karl climbed up really high!


It was hard, but I kept up!


Kolton telling Kaylee to look the other way!


Karl found a cave he wants to live in...it even has a window!

1 comment:

mbreck said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love it and can't waiit to try taking my kids hiking this summer. I love to do it and after 10 years have decided to give up on my husband taking me.