Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures of the House......

So, we are finally settling into the new house and I was able to take some more pictures. You've seen the inside so here are more of the outside:


View from the patio


View of the pool with the waterfall


View from the front to the back of the side yard.


View from the pool. The hot tub is in the far right corner.


The Front of the House.....you can see it is really Private.

We got the house because of the backyard....it is so relaxing, private and we have been having a lot of fun with it.



3 comments:

Dorene said...

Hi Jan
that does look relaxing. All I see right now in my back yard is way to much snow lol.

Dorene

**DiXoNs** said...

you have a beautiful outside of the house!! How are you doing? I would love to come visit you guys!
Love ya
Tasha

Josh and J'Nae said...

I want your POOL!!! lol Hope you all are good. Talk to you later.