Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!! Part Three......

We went back to Utah for Halloween so I have more pics of Kaylee.....she also cut off her long hair. It was hard for me at first; but, she kept reminding me that it was for a good cause, "Locks of Love". She is definitely right!!! I had my hair cut on Friday morning and Kaylee really wanted hers done too, so my dear friend Tracy cut her hair Friday night....she is so sweet!!


Kaylee and I just before she went "Trick or Treating with her friends"

Kaylee just before her hair was cut!


Tracy making the final cut......

Tracy holding up the two pony tails she cut from Kaylee's Hair...THANK YOU Tracy for being such a great friend and doing this favor for Kaylee....we love and miss you!!

Kaylee holding her hair....it will now go to "Locks of Love"....
I will get some great pics of her new hair do soon.

No comments: